Saturday, October 2, 2010

Donating

Like the Helping Out post says, we are trying to raise over $3000 this year.  That means any and all donations are a huge help in getting to that goal.  Whether its $5 or $50, everything is appreciated.  I have set up a Paypal account, for those that want to donate.  Thank you for your help and I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Here is the link to donate

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=matt%2efesemyer%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Stache%20for%20Cash&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

2 comments:

  1. When is the end of the donation period? If I can wait til after the 15th (next pay day!), that'd be better for me, so let me know. :) I'm so proud of you for raising so much money last year and I hope you meet your goal this year! Oh, and donating gets an email pic of you with your 'stache, right?? Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we are turning in the money at the end of the month. Thank you so much and I'll make sure to get you a picture

    ReplyDelete